Friday, July 18, 2014

Find Your Eternity




It's time for the Power Poppy of the Week Challenge...


Welcome to Free For All Friday over on the Power Poppy Blog.  I love these Friday's because you can create with any Power Poppy stamp.  This digital image is available over at the Power Poppy store:  Arranging Roses


 Roses and strawberries in a country pitcher.  Oh my.  

I used Copic colors R14, R22, R24, R29, Y13, Y19, YG03, and G94



You could be chosen for our next Power Poppy Peep of the Week and get a cool Power Peep badge for your blog. All you have to do is use Power Poppy stamps to create, and link up your card or creation to the Power Poppy Blog. Check out all the details HERE.

Our Bloom Brigade designers have whipped up a whole bunch of fun — won’t you come with us to check out their latest, and maybe find some inspiration of your own? 

12 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card and you collouring is fabulous as always!!
    xx petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunny roses with the deep rich red strawberries Dawn! Your coloring is fantastic!! I also like how you added a table base with your shadowing. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your image is colored so amazing that the red just literally POPS right off your card -- what a striking creation Ms. Dawn and a beautiful layout as well! Have a fabulous weekend sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful vibrant colour combination Dawn, and I love the chunky buttons as accent too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card makes me smile Dawn. Such a happy card. I love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is stunning Dawn. Beautiful flowers and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Dawn!! Love how that red really POPS and those buttons are fantastic accents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful, Dawn! I love how you made the vase nice and big so those gorgeous roses fill the card front. Cute with the buttons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' the gold and red bouquet Dawn! So bright and cheerful. I would love to find that in my mailbox for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry, I haven't visited in a while --- but your creations are as beautiful as ever. Love the colors, the whole card makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wauw dawn verry beautifull!!!
    xx petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with me. I really appreciate it.. Have a great stamping day..