Thursday, March 27, 2014

Power Poppy's Inspiration with Marcy



Today Marcy is going to show you a peek into her inspirational thinking.  If you head on over  to the Power Poppy  blog you will see where and what sparks her designs.  I have always admired Marcy's designs from afar and I am so tickled she is going to share with us what inspires and motivates her when she designs.  So hop on over to the Power Poppy blog to check it out.
P.S...above is a peek at one of my cards for the new release.  

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this pretty peek! Your colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Dawn! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the whole thing! I know it will be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with me. I really appreciate it.. Have a great stamping day..